The mobile that I started making forever ago is finally up! I got the idea from
this blog, but made a couple of twists on it. It was a little time consuming but fun and easy! I just drew a hot air balloon shape, cut it out, and used it as a template. I had 6 different colors of cardstock, and cut out 12 balloons out of each color. That's a whole bunch of little hot air balloons! I traced and cut while watching General Conference and my keeping my hands busy it helped me concentrate better :). I'm a multitasker for sure. I also added 3 big clouds for my balloons to hang from. I glued them all together, added string, and hung them up! It was quite the task to get them to hang straight, I know it wouldn't seem like it would be, but I had to try lots of different ways before something finally worked!
I'm excited to see the room finally coming together, after all my little projects! It still has a long ways to go, but it will get there.
uh, hello creative. can you help me out too?? love your little baby room :) which reminds me, i probably need to get started on that.
ReplyDelete