The stink bug is 4 months.
He sleeps in his room and as been for about a month. I like it better when he's in our room,
but he's too big for the cradle!
His new favorite toys are stuffed animals. He loves to play with them and chew on them.
He is a talker already, he's always blabbering and
gets really loud sometimes.
He rolls over a lot! He can roll over both ways, and we will find him in his crib in the morning on his tummy. He can even roll over when he's all swaddled up.
He's always drooling, maybe we'll see a tooth soon?!?
He's still long and skinny and
still loves that binki of his.
He will growl at us once in a while, it's pretty funny.
In addition to rolling over, he uses his head to scoot and can move pretty quickly like that
when he's on his back. He can turn himself 180 degrees in a matter of minutes.
He weighs 13 pounds 7 ounces and is 25 inches long.



He is getting so big! I can't handle it!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I love this picture!
ReplyDelete