I'm blogging again! I know I'm awful at it, but I'm really going to try to be better. Since it's been
forever a little while since I’ve posted anything, I’ll just post some pictures of what we have been up to our first year of marriage!
BEAUTIFUL MAUI - JANUARY 2010
The fam when we got to the resort
Chase and I on the boat ride from Lanai, the most beautiful place ever!
Best part of the trip by far.
PORTLAND - FEBRUARY 2010
At the Portland Temple


BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD - AKA BRISTOL, FL -
MAY 2010

Chase fishing for gar

I dominated the boys at shooting in the Gentry's backyard

Panama City Beach
RANDOM DOINGS - 2010

Laser Tagging for my birthday

Jazz game - best seats in the house!

Chase's birthday cake that I made :)

Carrie Underwood at the Stadium of Fire!
So that's all for now! I have lots of projects that I've been working on lately so I'll be posting those tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment