Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Picture Day!!

My sister is out of town and the girls had school pictures on Friday so I got to get them ready! I went over Thursday night to get them in bed, and we took {before} and {after} pictures. It was fun! Here are the little beauties. 

Yup, Syriah has no pants on.





Ry wanted her hair in curlers, and Koloa and Olivia have to braid their hair before they go to bed or it will be W.I.L.D. in the morning. They are little stinkers. After much debating on outfits, hair-do's and such, they finally were ready for school! 
(and plenty early might I add, they even made it on time to eat breakfast at the school because that's super cool and I'm the best auntie)
So cute!!! Ry's hair was super super curly, so we put it in a side pony. Koloa will never ever wear her hair down, so we did it like the most annoying human being on the face of the planet Miley Cyrus. She's also wearing a little clip I made late the night before out of some flowers I cut out from my left over wedding dress lace. Libby went hippie style (my fav!) and also got a flower clip I made! Yay! Fun times.


That same day, Chase and I went up to Park City with his family for conference weekend. We also got family pictures taken and they turned out good!












This one is my fav! We got ones of the entire family, but we don't have those ones yet. I'll post more about PC tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment