I was trying to convince Chase to write this post but failed. He's much better at writing than me! But this is just a random post with the doings of the super awesome Warnicks. :)
We went to the BYU game and they finally won! Yay! We look rockin in our matching hoodies huh. Chase wanted a BYU hoodie so we went to the mall and found one at Finish Line. It was $35 of 2 for $40, so we got another one! My baby brother Baily and I were the same size so I'm either going to make him buy it from me or give it to him for Christmas or something. Brilliant, I know!
Riding the Coaster in Park City. Check out his hair!
haha
I guess my hair isn't much better....
The fam!
My studly little bro Bennett. It was senior night last week for football, so it was Bennett's last time playing at MVHS. He does so well and I hope he continues to play. Love you bro!
(even if you head butted me SO hard on Sunday and I swear I have a concussion. Don't worry, I got my payback! Ha!)
Rockin number 35 and Bailey is following in his footsteps!
I have exciting news for this weekend.... I'M GOING TO DENVER! I'm very excited. My awesome brother is surprising my even-more-awesome sis-in-law with a trip to NYC for her birthday. I don't get to go the NYC, but I do get to hang out with my nieces and nephews all weekend! Little bro Branson is coming because it's his fall break so it will be good times.



looks like you have been having a lot of fun! We were at that BYU game too and it was a blast! I am so glad they won :)
ReplyDeleteHey Girl!!! I am thrilled your blogging again!!! I love the matching hoodies!! The BYU games sure are fun!!!
ReplyDelete