Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving, Ry's Big Day, Football and Sleepovers

Thanksgiving this year was awesome! I loved it and sad that it's over. My entire family was there which doesn't happen too often, and it was great to see everybody.

Branson kicked off the week by building a huge fort downstairs for all the grand kids. We had popcorn, chips and chocolate as an appetizer, pasta, pizza and bread sticks for dinner, then more popcorn for dessert while we watched Toy Story 3.
 The little monsters being little monsters.
 The Attaway kids. My favorite little baby EVER Brody, Emma and Cade
Little Chase has his mouth chuck full in both pictures.....hilarious. 


On Thanksgiving, we had our annual football game and it was just as good as always!
Winners=Siaki, Bennett, Bradley, Britt, Branson and Brigham
Losers=Brent, Chase, Bridger, Bailey and Jared
The losers had to do the dishes after dinner but they are all wussy's and didn't do it. (ahem CHASE) My team won of course, with 2 TD's by yours truly :) My bro's are the best, we had a ton of fun.



Thanksgiving night, Chase and I had 6 not-so-little monsters sleep over at our house, in our 1 tiny guest bedroom. It was crowded to say the least. We made snowflake ornaments and went to bed. We piled 4 on the bed and 2 on the ground. Although we had a couple of kids get up to go to the bathroom, there was no crying, no sicknesses and no fighting. A miracle! There was some sleepwalking and lots and lots of giggling, but overall they were great. (Because they are scared of Uncle Chase haha).

 Yes, they are all faking sleep. I just wanted a picture and they had to pretend to be asleep. Told you they are monsters :)


Saturday was a great day because my little Syriah got baptized! The entire family was there, plus my Aunt and Uncle from Idaho. It was truly a special day. The girls got up and sang the Baptism song and it was so sweet, I cried the whole time :) The spirit was so strong through out the baptism, and I'm so proud of Syriah. Uncle Bennett baptized her and Uncle Chase confirmed her.



 My beautiful sister and her beautiful girls!
 My wonderful, crazy mother (aka the Gretta-nader) with all of her wonderful, crazy kids. :)
All of the kids and grand kids! There are 22 total. I love having a big family! 


Last week was rockin' and was one of the best Thanksgiving's EVER. Love you all and I'm so grateful for my family and friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment