Hello fellow bloggers! This is Chase making my first post ever. I'm currently watching the Jazz game ( well comcast is being a piece so more like trying to watch the game). Anyway, we first found out that Britt was expecting about a week before Christmas. We debated telling our family or waiting till things were a little more certain. Little by little we started telling sisters-in-law, and eventually we ended up telling our families for Christmas.
We both couldn't wait for the ultrasound, so we ended up going to fetal foto to see it. Was it worth an extra $50? You betcha!! We were able to hear the heartbeat and see our little baby for the first time. The picture comes from our official nine week visit.
Brittney is currently 12 weeks, and we will find out the gender towards the end of March/beginning of April.
We are looking forward to being parents.
Go Jazz!!


CONGRATS! I am so excited for you guys! I'm guessing the little one will come out a true blue Jazz fan :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so fun and exciting! You will love being parents :) best thing in the whole world!
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys! I just randomly found your blog and am so excited to hear your news! That is exciting!
ReplyDelete