Thursday, April 7, 2011

Boy oh Boy!

Every night since we've found out we were going to have a baby, Chase would kiss my tummy and say, "It's a boy" I would laugh and say ya right.... but it turns out he was right! I couldn't believe it. My family all thought it was a boy, but his all thought it was a girl. So dang excited for our little boy to come!!!


 There is our cute baby! The ultrasound lady was amazed by how well our little boy was posing for her :). This is my favorite picture, you can see his little hand and profile. Love it.
Boy Proof! (Sorry it's blurry!) The lady said, "now to the good part".....moved the wand over and 2 seconds later said, "yup! 100% proof." Chase and I couldn't tell what we were supposed to be looking at for this "proof", and the lady didn't bother to tell us. She just typed up "Boy Proof" on the screen, turned it off, and asked how we wanted to pay. Chase and I just looked at each other, both with goofy smiles, and didn't even know what to do! Needless to say, Chase wanted a little boy first and couldn't keep a smile from his face for the rest of the day. I hope our little boy is just like his daddy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment