Friday, April 22, 2011

Baby Update

Oh how I love my little baby! He's about as long as a banana, and weighs about a pound. Chase and I went in to the doctor yesterday for my 20 week appointment (even though I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow, whatever.) It was so fun!

We got to watch our little boy move around in there for like 30 minutes, it was rockin. Everything looked great, he's a healthy little guy and was measuring right where he was supposed to. They didn't change the due date, still August 27th. My doctor is hilarious, and made lots of funny comments throughout the ultrasound.

As he was checking the gender (even though we had already found out early because we are VERY impatient excited people), he pointed out the baby's little hand down there. The doc said, "This is my unscientific way of knowing the gender. See his hand down there? He's already trying to get a scratch! A baby girl would never do that." We laughed so hard! Chase then appropriately chimed in, "Must be my son!" Your right babe, you can say that again! Like father like son I guess! :)

We got lots of good pictures of our little guy, and although his momma can tell what the pictures are of, some of you might have trouble. Sorry, I tried my best to scan them in as clear as possible!

 This is his spine, he kinda looks a fish sometimes.

 This one is of his arm, it's curled up on the left side of the picture. You can also see the outline of his skull.


 On the right side of the picture, you can see the skeleton of his face. Sweet huh!


This is Chase's favorite picture! Imagine he's crawling and you're looking at him from behind.... two legs, a bum, and his wee wee. Haha! Chase is so proud.....


He's got big thighs like his momma! His thigh is the big roundish part, his knee is resting on the bottom, then his lower leg comes back up to the left and you can see his little foot. Ya? No?



This one is super hard to see at first, but it's the coolest one! You can see his profile, with his button nose and lips. The white pointer thing is on the baby's right cheek, and he's facing down. I love it.


Baby K giving the thumbs up! He's such a stud, seriously!



So there it is, my first proud momma post. :) I'm sure nobody will sit and stare at this pictures as much as I have done already, but just humor me and act like they're super cool k?

Chase and I are so excited, we can't hardly wait! But don't worry baby, stay in there and cook away, we want you to be a healthy little boy. We won't be having any more ultrasounds (unless something is wrong, so hopefully not!), so next time we see you it will be the best day ever. Love you baby K!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. So Fun Brit! Don't you just love actually getting to see your babe! I was mesmerized at my first ultrasound... wish they would have recorded, I could have watched it over and over. So glad you got to get some fun pics to look at all day!

    ReplyDelete