My baby is 3 months already! Crazy. And it's been the best 3 months ever.
He's a very happy boy, and loves to smile at everyone and
show off his dimples :)
He loves to suck and chew on his hands and keeps himself entertained by doing so.
He is learning to reach for and grab toys and bring them to his mouth. He gets the funniest concentrated
face and if he doesn't get it in his mouth the first time, he gets
frustrated. He may be a bit like his momma….
He {usually} sleeps like a champion at night. He goes to bed around 10 and wakes up at 6 to eat then goes back down until 8!
His little laugh is soooo cute and he laughs at his momma lots!
Him and his daddy have their own secret language where Chase will make funny noises at him and Kruse will repeat them.
He loves to watch the TV, and his daddy thinks he likes football the best.
He weighs 13 lbs and 13 oz and is 25 inches long.



Britt! You're little boy is a-dor-able! And can I just say that you are so super creative? What a cute little family you guys have.
ReplyDelete3 months?! That is so crazy! That makes me feel horrible that I haven't seen him yet. I know I have said this before but this time I am making it happen - I need to come see you all VERY soon! How about after all this christmas craziness?
ReplyDeleteHe is sooo cute!